Micronics Ultraflo U1000 permeant/fixed clamp-on flow meter (4-20mA optional)
£1,080.00 inc VAT
Micronics Ultraflo U1000 permeant/fixed clamp-on flow meter allows for a measuring flow rate with a volume pulse output and optional 4-20mA flow rate signal which can be used as a stand alone meter or as part of an AM&T or BEM's system.
The U1000 is very easy to install as it simply only needs to be clamped to a pipe (plastic,steel or copper) between 25mm-115mm wide, connected to a supply and for the user to imput the pipes diameter into the meter.
Reconmended for: Hot water <85C, Chilled water, portable water and Demineralised water.
- Accuracy: +/-1-3% of flow reading for >0.3m/s
- Flow Velocity Range: 0.1 to 10m/s
- Pipe Range: 50-150mm Nominal Bore
- Water Temp Range: 0°C to 85°C
- Flow Rate Output: Opto Isolated 4-20mA
- Volume Output: Pulse or Frequency (Outputs preset to default condition based onPipe Nominal Bore)
- External Power Supply: 12V-24V +/- 10% AC/DC at 7 watts
- Electronics Enclosure: IP54
- Input/Output Cable: 5m x 6 core for power in and data out