Elster A1700 MID 5A CT Connected Smart Meter (UK504-014)
Please select your required CT Ratio and Connection type for our programming purposes
£294.00 inc VAT
The Elster A1700 offers superb measurement and complex tariff capabilities for use in: Commercial, Solar PVA and renewable Energy and Industrial CT operated applications.The meter can operate as a stand-alone unit or as part of a comprehensive metering system.
Tariff Structure: 16 or 32 time of use registers, 8 maximum demand registers, 5 coincident demand registers, 12 seasons, 96 switching times, 64 exclusion days.
This model is 5A CT operated Meter with Pulsed outputs for monitoring equipment (4 solid-state relays).
Please select the required CT ratio above and we will program the meter accordingly.
- Accuracy Class 1 as standard (0.2s or 0.5s if specified; please contact us)
- Voltage Range: 57.5 - 240V (3 ph 4 wire)
- Voltage Range: 100 - 415V (3 ph 3 wire)
- COP5 Compatible
- Comprehensive tariff structure
- EC Directive 2004/22/EC (MID) Class A, B or C
- Extensive load profile data
- High Security design
- Instant instrumentation values
- Instrumentation monitoring
- Instrumentation profiling
- 2 kVA registers
- 2 line, multilingual dot matrix display
- 2 module slots for extended functionality
- 4 Solid-State Relays
- 5 co-incident demand values
- Summation of 5 input values
- Temperature compensation to maintain RTC accuracy during power outages
- Voltage imbalance detection