Elster A1700 MID 5A CT Connected Smart Meter (UK504-014)
Please select your required CT Ratio and Connection type for our programming purposes
£420.00 inc VAT
This product is temporarily unavailable.
Please Contact Us to find out when this product will be available.
The Elster A1700 offers superb measurement and complex tariff capabilities for use in: Commercial, Solar PVA and renewable Energy and Industrial CT operated applications.The meter can operate as a stand-alone unit or as part of a comprehensive metering system.
Tariff Structure: 16 or 32 time of use registers, 8 maximum demand registers, 5 coincident demand registers, 12 seasons, 96 switching times, 64 exclusion days.
This model is 5A CT operated Meter with Pulsed outputs for monitoring equipment (4 solid-state relays).
Please select the required CT ratio above and we will program the meter accordingly.
- Accuracy Class 1 as standard (0.2s or 0.5s if specified; please contact us)
- Voltage Range: 57.5 - 240V (3 ph 4 wire)
- Voltage Range: 100 - 415V (3 ph 3 wire)
- COP5 Compatible
- Comprehensive tariff structure
- EC Directive 2004/22/EC (MID) Class A, B or C
- Extensive load profile data
- High Security design
- Instant instrumentation values
- Instrumentation monitoring
- Instrumentation profiling
- 2 kVA registers
- 2 line, multilingual dot matrix display
- 2 module slots for extended functionality
- 4 Solid-State Relays
- 5 co-incident demand values
- Summation of 5 input values
- Temperature compensation to maintain RTC accuracy during power outages
- Voltage imbalance detection