Elster A1140 MID CT Connected Polyphase Electronic meter with Pulse and Import/Export (UK504-041)
Other CT ratio's available if specified
£162.00 inc VAT
The A1140 has been designed to meet the changing needs of the Electricity supply industry.The meter offers a ‘modular’ solution for remote communications, allowing the meter to be integrated into an AMR system at any time. Flexibility in communications provides the Utility with the means to use the most cost effective communications method.
The serial port provides power for a modem removing any requirement for external connections. The modem fits neatly under the terminal cover providing a high degree of protection against fraud or tampering.
Polyphase applications: 3 phase/3 wire, 3 phase/4 wire, 2 phases of a 3 phase/4 wire, 2 phase/3 wire, 1 phase/3 wire, 1 phase/2 wire
Dimensions: 233mm High x 174mm Wide x 50mm Deep
- CT operated: 1 - 2A / 5 - 10A
- Voltage range: 220 - 240V (L-N) or 380 - 41SV (L-L)
- Dimensions: 233mm(high) x 174mm(wide) x 50mm(deep)
- Parameters: kWh export, kvarh and kVA
- Communication- Remote optional RS232
- Accuracy kWh Class 1 or Class 2, kvarh Class 2 or Class 3
- Large digit (9.8 mm register digits) Liquid Crystal Display
- Comprehensive tariff structure
- Internal clock and calendar with battery back-up.
- 15 years product life
- Compact design
- Comprehensive security data
- DIN (BS) double insulated, glass filled polycarbonate case
- IP53 in accordance with IEC 60529 : 1989