Outram PowerMaster 3000 (PM3000) with Harmonic Distortion measurement and kit to hire
£180.00 inc VAT
The Outram PM3000 power 3 phase quality analyser & harmonic logger is available to buy or hire at Camax Ltd. Our team have excellent training in power quality instruments and can provide support or assistance in recordings, surveys and reports.
Kit bag Includes: 3 x 24” 3000 Amp Flexible Current Clamps (or 3 bootlace Flexible Current Clamps), 4 Voltage probes, 2 neutral link leads, mains lead, 9-Pin RS232 Serial Download Cable, Pronto for Windows Analysis Software.
- Patented Single Cycle Adaptive Storage recording process provides extremely high resolution over long recording periods (Unique precise capturing of sudden changes eg. transients, current spikes, harmonics, drop-outs and brown-outs).
- Point-store measuring is avaliable as an optional setting (Measuring via the internal clock)
- Measures current between 0 and 3,000 Amps and voltage between 0 and 480 Volts on single phase, two phase and three phase power supplies.
- 1MB memory Standard (8MB, 16MB, 32MB and 64MB options available)
- Records and displays up to 16 channels of voltage, current, power, power factor, VAR's, phase angle, frequency, THD, and much more.
- Comprehensive range of maths functions give excellent data analysis.
- Graphical touch-screen interface provides straightforward, user-friendly operation.
- Comes with Pronto for Windows software, one of the most highly regarded data recovery and analysis packages available.